POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Use of radiosity negates effect of normals.... : Re: Use of radiosity negates effect of normals.... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Use of radiosity negates effect of normals....
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 28 Mar 2004 22:50:04
Message: <40679cec$1@news.povray.org>
Okay but then does radiosity totally ignore both interior{fade_distance} and
media scattering?
I'm doing an architectural scene with a pool in it.  With radiosity on, the
pool bottom is completely white for a pigment {rgb 1} no matter how hight I
crank up the absorption, scattering, or fade distance negative exponent.